Thank you for your interest in the Troops of Saint George!
The Troops of Saint George provides a context for men and young men to grow in their love for Christ and His Catholic Church while experiencing a life of virtue and adventure.
It’s easy to get started with our 5 simple steps:
- Find a Captain – an adult male leader of the troop. Choose a man who is a natural leader. He does not have to be an outdoors expert, but it helps.
- Have your sponsoring priest complete the simple online endorsement letter that will be immediately emailed to the priest’s address provided in completion of your troops online Charter Agreement.
- Your Captain will then sign the TSG “Charter Agreement,” that will associate the local troop with the headquarters of TSG. Without this Charter Agreement, we don’t recognize the local troop and you are NOT insured. When you send in your charter, you will also pay your dues.
- Recruit some men and young men.
- Schedule a campout or first activity (rock climbing, hiking, fishing, etc.)